Friday, April 9, 2010

[HeavyMetalHeaven] Re: Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Aerosmith, Guns N Roses, Slash, Megadeth, Black Label Society, Chickenfoot, Rock on the Range festival, Earthday festival and tons more hard rock and heavy metal news



Holy shit Ozzy got his book out. I actually own Bruce Dickinson's novel Crowley.   I've been busy writing my own material these days to check out other books but I like what I read of Crowley.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com



__._,_.___


For MetalHeads Who Want To Have there say!
Long Live The Power Of METAL!!!




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment